Re: Word 2010 Save Document Keystroke Not Working

Mike B. <mb69mach1@...>

Hi Sieghard,

Yes, I have!  From the sound of things, it sounds like the files are just closing without being saved anywhere!  I don't understand why I don't get the save dialogue to name the file when invoking the various save keystrokes!  It's just weird!
Take care.  Mike.  Dodgers, try again next year!
Sent from my iBarstool.
Arguing with a woman is like reading a software license agreement.  In the end you have to ignore everything, & click I agree.

----- Original Message -----
Sent: Tuesday, November 07, 2017 7:50 PM
Subject: Re: Word 2010 Save Document Keystroke Not Working

Have you done Alt+Tab or Jaws Key+F10 to see if Jaws looses focus and the Save As Window is just hidden?

From: main@jfw.groups.io [mailto:main@jfw.groups.io] On Behalf Of Mike B.
Sent: Tuesday, November 7, 2017 6:27 PM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Word 2010 Save Document Keystroke Not Working

Hi All,

Running Windows 7, Office 2010 Home & Student, & Jaws 16.  When I create a word .docx, & press either, Control + S, Alt + F, then A, or F12 to save the document I do not get a save dialogue to name the file as whatever I want to name it.  The document just flat out disappears, & I can't find it anywhere!  I know where it's suppose to save to if it gets closed without being saved, but like I said, I can't find where it's supposed to go or anywhere else!  I'm all out of ideas, would y'all please come to my rescue, & tell me what the hell is happening?!  LOL  All help will be greatly appreciated.  Thanks much.

w

Take care.  Mike.  Dodgers, try again next year!
Sent from my iBarstool.
Arguing with a woman is like reading a software license agreement.  In the end you have to ignore everything, & click I agree.

Join main@jfw.groups.io to automatically receive all group messages.