Outlook crashes on Windows 7 PC when starting to type an address

Hi,

Somebody posted earlier about this. I was away for a couple of weeks and was just using my Windows 10 laptop, but when I was at work today where I still run Windows 7 along with Office 2016 via Office 365 subscription and Jaws 2018 the same thing is now happening as well.

If I start a new message and start typing a few letters so the auto complete should come up Outlook crashes.

I really hate Microsoft for screwing up Office all the time lately, Excel still crashes as well as soon as I type the equals sign to start a formula and FS or Microsoft barely fixes something when an Office update comes out and it’s messed up all over again.

Regards,

Sieghard