Word 2010 Save Document Keystroke Not Working

Mike B. <mb69mach1@...>

Hi All,

Running Windows 7, Office 2010 Home & Student, & Jaws 16.  When I create a word .docx, & press either, Control + S, Alt + F, then A, or F12 to save the document I do not get a save dialogue to name the file as whatever I want to name it.  The document just flat out disappears, & I can't find it anywhere!  I know where it's suppose to save to if it gets closed without being saved, but like I said, I can't find where it's supposed to go or anywhere else!  I'm all out of ideas, would y'all please come to my rescue, & tell me what the hell is happening?!  LOL  All help will be greatly appreciated.  Thanks much.
Take care.  Mike.  Dodgers, try again next year!
Sent from my iBarstool.