Sent: Monday, November 06, 2017 5:54 PM
Subject: Headers in Word, the webinar notes work but can't remove Running Head on subsequent pages without removing all instances

Hello,

     I am in the process of typing important papers for college classes. The professors expect me to use APA format, which doesn’t have the words RUNNING Head across the top of subsequent pages than the first. With the instructions I was given by K. H.—a member on this list, I guess, I cannot see how to delete the Running Head from the other pages but leave it on first. I’ve even tried using the “different first page” button under the header/footer design tools but still shows Running Head on all pages. I’m trying to do these headers without sighted help—how embarrassing is that?, as I’m a senior in college. Please advise, as quickly as possible/way before the 16th of this month/when first paper of this type’s due.

Thank you,

Ashleigh Piccinino

Sent from Mail for Windows 10