From: main@jfw.groups.io [mailto:main@jfw.groups.io] On Behalf Of CathyAnne Murtha
Sent: Sunday, November 05, 2017 11:20 AM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: Hello All How to tags someone on m.facebook.com ? g

While you can't make Facebook the default interface from within Email, you can make a Firefox Bookmark or MSIE Favorite to access the mobile site. With Firefox, you can even add a keyword to make access easier.

Once focused on the mobile Facebook site, there are some shortcut keys that make access easier. Before using these keyboard commands, make sure you have an option configured in the JAWS for Windows Settings Center. You need to insure "Allow web application reserved keystrokes" is toggled on.

Once you have this option enabled in Facebook, you can use keyboard commands. Precede each key with one of the following depending upon the browser you're using:
- In Firefox add ALT-SHIFT-
- In MSIE add ALT

Use these keys:
- Friends List 2
- Notifications 3
- Messages 4
- Menu list 5
- Chat 6
- Settings 7

You can quickly navigate to Notifications and use the links list to review your notifications. You can configure notifications with the "Notifications Settings" button on the Notifications page.

Activate a Notification to review the associated Facebook update. The update opens in its own page. You may want to use the Windows Application Menu to "Open in New Tab" so you can close the tab and return to the Notifications page.

I use "Open in new Tab" liberally on Facebook so I don't lose my place.

CathyAnne

CathyAnne Murtha
Access Technology Institute, LLC
cathy@...