New member/OT question.

Bill Tessore

Hi all, I am a JAWS 17 user, and I am interested to know if anyone here Has n El Braille 14, or knows any Users of the El Braille 14 by Freedom Scientific? I would like to get some first-hand user feedback on how it works for them. Particularly with regard to using JAWS and the open book software and pearl OCR camera. I intend to use the Pearl, the El Braille 40 (when it becomes US available),and related software to facilitate my literary Braille occupation. Thanks in advance for your help and indulgence.
Shalom,
Bill Tessore
billtessore@...
I can be contacted here or off site at Sent from my iPhone