From: main@jfw.groups.io [mailto:main@jfw.groups.io] On Behalf Of David Moore
Sent: Sunday, November 05, 2017 12:37 AM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: Hello All How to tags someone on m.facebook.com ? g

Yes, the Mobile Facebook site is much more blind friendly than regular facebook.

The biggest reasons why, is every thing is a link, button, heading, and so on. It is set up just like a very easy to use web site that is very accessible with your screen reader’s short cut keys and so on. There is much less of everything. There are only a few articles in your news feed, and you just press:

More Stories to bring up more. There is much much less on the web page, making it so much easier to navigate and use.

The URL is:

m.facebook.com

Firefox or IE are the two best browsers to use the mobile site in.

I hope that helps.

David Moore