From: main@jfw.groups.io [mailto:main@jfw.groups.io] On Behalf Of Edward Green
Sent: November 4, 2017 10:57 AM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: SMA shipments

Hi Joseph,

I can't ever recall receiving an email to let me know that the DVD had shipped or was about to, but I live in the UK and I don't know if the situation is different if you purchase through VFO directly.

You probably already know this, but you don't need to wait for the DVD to start using JAWS 2018 if you have a decent Internet connection, just go ahead and download/install it, and it will authorise.

Cheers,

Ed

On 4 Nov 2017, at 17:50, Joseph Norton <joseph.norton@...> wrote:

Hi listers:

This is my first SMA, so forgive me if you’ve answered something like this before.

I have an SMA good beginning with JAWS 2018.

Will I just receive a DVD in the mail without any warning, or do they Email me letting me know that the DVD has shipped?

Thanks!

Sent from Mail for Windows 10