Use hardware acceleration when available checked

Not sure if these settings would make a difference but I've heard they can effect browser performance on some computers.

Bob

On 2017-11-01 4:32 AM, Stan Holdeman wrote:

Hi Randy: Setting refresh to never did not help.

My issue seems to be about scrolling, particularly where there pictures involved. In say all mode, as the cursor gets to the bottom of the page, there seems to be a lot of flipping going on. The reading seems to be OK except that jaws might do a little more repeating of lines already read.

Stan