Re: Question

Mike B. <mb69mach1@...>

Hi Again Mike,

Here's the latest Jaws 18.0.4350 direct download links + what's new with this release.
32 Bit:

http://jaws18.vfo.digital/4350JM34E4/J18.0.4350enu-x86.exe

64 Bit:

http://jaws18.vfo.digital/4350JM34E4/J18.0.4350enu-x64.exe

Enhancements in JAWS 18.0.4350 (October 2017)

The following is a list of improvements made between the JAWS 18 September
2017 release and the October 2017 update.

list of 3 items
. Resolved a customer reported issue with the 8400 series of Outlook 365
updates where JAWS was not automatically reading the suggested addresses
when
typing in the address fields of a new message. To check your Outlook 365
version, use the JAWS command CTRL+INSERT+V while focused in Outlook.
. Addressed issues where Edge would unexpectedly stop working while
navigating on various pages.
. Added new Research It lookup sources to the French version of JAWS for two
libraries for the blind in France.
list end
Take care.  Mike.  Dodgers, try again next year!
Sent from my iBarstool.

Sent: Friday, November 03, 2017 7:16 AM
Subject: Question

I'm using Jaws 18.04321 and am curious about Jaws 2018.  My check for updates says that i'm using the latest version of Jaws.  How do I get 2018 and is there any difference?

www.harmonicaworkshops.com