From: Gery Gaubert
Sent: Wednesday, November 1, 2017 4:52 PM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: problems with google

I am trying to use google to search the web.  When I go to the field and put
in the search I then hit enter.  After that I get google search and only 3
or 4 options.  At this point I try to use the arrows to get to the results
but can’t.  They just keep cycling through the same 3 or 4 choices.  Any
help is appreciated.

--
Soronel Haetir
soronel.haetir@gmail.com