Re: jumpy web pages

Stan Holdeman

Thanks. I’ll give that a try.

Stan

From: main@jfw.groups.io [mailto:main@jfw.groups.io] On Behalf Of Randy Barnett
Sent: Tuesday, October 31, 2017 3:09 PM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: jumpy web pages

Open the browser then press insert +6. Then type page refresh. Now change this to never. You will want to change it back when not on the pages that are causing you problems. This is how VFO recommends dealing with pages that update frequently.
On 10/31/2017 7:45 AM, Stan Holdeman wrote:

Listers: I am running jaws 18.0.4530, Windows 10 and Chrome browser.

Just starting today articles on the nNY Times and on another newspaper site are behaving strangely.

While in say all mode, the pages read fine but the pages are jumping all about. Of course, I can’t see to read the pages any way, but it sure is distracting to see all this jumping about.

Can I do something to stop this?

Stan

--
Sincerely: Randy Barnett