Re: Trying to figure out Firefox bookmarks

Soronel Haetir

One thing I find very annoying, I can use the applications key on the
Firefox bookmarks menu if I have not visited a page with any given FF
window but as soon as I do visit a page that no longer works.

On 10/31/17, Bill White <billwhite92701@dslextreme.com> wrote:
Hi, Cristobal. I no longer use the Add-On Plain Old Favorites. There is a
replacement for this. It is called:

windows_favorites-1.0.4-fx-windows.xpi

I don’t know if it will still work with Firefox 57, but it is still working
in version 56.