Facebook question

Gudrun Brunot

Hello all: If I wanted to post an audio piece on Facebook, what’s the procedure? I see people posting photos, sharing links, etc., but I’ve never been able to quite figure out how to do what I want to do here. The audio piece is an .mp3 file, about 2 minutes. I know that when you comment on something, don’t break the text up with carriage returns, for that will cause a “send.” I’ve tried to search for how to post a link, and I’ve seen reference to putting some clarifying text in there. What happens to that, since you typically need a carriage return before and after a link…

Is it better to use m.facebook.com for my purpose here?

Help to a Facebook luddite greatly appreciated.

Gudrun

gudrunbrunot.com

Listen to samples and read about my services:

translation, interpreting, sound design, and listen to clips from my CD, J-Walking.