Re: program to burn disk
toggle quoted messageShow quoted text
quick google search yielded the following result.
here's a little about the CD Software.
The Official AnyBurn Website
table with 4 columns and 8 rows
Free Solutions for CD / DVD / Blu-ray burning and imaging:
Burn to CD / DVD / Bluray discs...
Create Audio CD from mp3 / m4a / flac / ape / wma / wav...
Rip Audio CD to mp3 / flac / ape / wma / wav files...
Create and convert disc images files...
Create bootable usb drive...
Support Windows 10, Windows 8 / 8.1, Windows 7...
AnyBurn is a light weight but professional CD / DVD / Blu-ray burning software that everyone must have. It provides a free and complete solution for burning
It is completely free for both home and business use.
• Backup or add files and folders to CD, DVD, or Bluray disc
• Burn Audio CD which can be played in regular CD player from mp3, m4a, ape, flac, wma files...
• Rip Audio CD to MP3, FLAC, APE, WMA, WAV files.
• Copy disc using sector by sector method.
• Create image files from hard disk files or CD / DVD / BD discs.
• Convert disc image files between various formats.
• Create bootable USB drive for Windows 7, 8, 10, or Linux
• Support both 32-bit and 64-bit Windows.
• Intel Pentium 166MHz or above.
• 64MB memory.
• At least 10MB hard disk space.
• A CD, DVD or Blu-ray drive.
From: firstname.lastname@example.org [mailto:email@example.com] On Behalf Of Mark Furness
Sent: Monday, October 30, 2017 12:35 PM
Subject: program to burn disk
I have files to teach me guitar on my computer.
Want to burn them on a disk to play it with my discman, since computer placement does not give me a lot of room to handle guitar.
Tried using windows media player and finally give up. Is anyone willing to give me instructions or have a suggestion for a program?
Thank you for helping me to stop pulling out my hair! Since I am bald from cancer, even that is hard. GRIN
Mercy without repentance is license