Re: program to burn disk

david

quick google search yielded the following result.

here's a little about the CD Software.

The Official AnyBurn Website

http://www.anyburn.com/index.htm

Download

Tutorials

Contact US

table with 4 columns and 8 rows

Oct             16, 2017 AnyBurn v3.9 released...

images/dl_btn

Free Solutions for CD / DVD / Blu-ray       burning and imaging:

Burn to CD / DVD / Bluray discs...

Create Audio CD from mp3 / m4a / flac / ape / wma / wav...

Rip Audio CD to mp3 / flac / ape / wma / wav files...

Create and convert disc images files...

Create bootable usb drive...

Support Windows 10, Windows 8 /       8.1, Windows 7...
table end

AnyBurn is a light weight but professional CD / DVD / Blu-ray burning software that everyone must have. It provides a free and complete solution for burning
and disc imaging.

It is completely free for both home and business use.

Main Features:
list of 9 items
•  Burn all CD / DVD /     Blu-ray disc image files.

•  Backup     or add files and folders to CD, DVD, or Bluray disc

•  Burn Audio CD which can be played in regular CD player from mp3,     m4a, ape, flac, wma files...

•  Rip Audio CD to MP3,     FLAC, APE, WMA,     WAV files.

•  Copy disc using sector by sector method.

•  Create image files from hard disk files or CD / DVD / BD discs.

•  Convert disc image files between various formats.

•  Create     bootable USB drive for Windows 7, 8, 10, or Linux

•  Support both 32-bit and 64-bit Windows.
list end

System requirement:
list of 5 items
•  Windows 2000 / Windows XP / Windows 2003 / Windows Vista / Windows 7     / Windows 8 / Windows 8.1 / Windows 10 operating system or above.

• Intel Pentium 166MHz or above.

• 64MB memory.

• At least 10MB hard disk space.

• A CD, DVD or     Blu-ray drive.