Howdy:toggle quoted messageShow quoted text
Thanks much for this!
From: Carol Smith via Groups.Io
Sent: Monday, October 30, 2017 7:51 AM
Subject: Re: request
Here you are:
Re: Silencing Jaws in a self-voicing program
Try the following:
1. Open the program you would like Jaws to be muted in when using.
2. Press Insert + 6, to open the Settings Center & make sure Jaws
reports Jaws Settings Center Application / program name. If you get the
Add New Configuration
dialogue, tab to okay & press the spacebar to add this application /
program to the Settings Center.
3. Type, sleep, into the search box & press enter or, arrow down to
Miscellaneous & press the right arrow key to open Miscellaneous.
4. Arrow down 1 time to Sleep Mode, disabled, Press the spacebar until
Jaws reports, Sleep Mode enable & unload the synthesizer.
5. Tab to apply, press the spacebar, tab to okay, press the spacebar to
save your changes & close the Settings Center.
Take care. Mike. Go Dodgers!
Sent from my iBarstool.
Arguing with a woman is like reading a software license agreement. In
the end you have to ignore everything, & click I agree.