From: main@jfw.groups.io [mailto:main@jfw.groups.io] On Behalf Of Carolyn Arnold
Sent: Sunday, October 29, 2017 10:06 AM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: Jaws with Avast

We do too, Windows Defender, that is.

Best from,

Carolyn

-----Original Message-----
From: main@jfw.groups.io [mailto:main@jfw.groups.io] On Behalf Of andy.tidwell
Sent: Saturday, October 28, 2017 9:07 PM
To: main@jfw.groups.io

Just my two cents worth, I don’t use any third party vires removal software with windows 10 and jaws your computer will run better if you remove avast. Now I know other people have there opinions of this but as for me my computer runs a lot better with out third party vires removal software. I find that windows defender does a fine job.