From: "Marks, Jim" <jimmarks@...>
To: "'The Jaws for Windows support list.'" <jfw@...>
Sent: Friday, December 02, 2011 07:32
Subject: RE: [Bulk] RE: [Bulk] Jaws 13 & Virtual Ribbons

Thanks again, Dave.

The ribbon problem persists after the repair, but the control+r keystroke
now works. I'll contact Freedom Scientific to see why my ribbons are
behaving so differently from how they do using Jaws 12. If I learn
anything, I'll share with the list.

BTW, Jaws 13 seems much snappier than 12 on my Windows 7 32b computer.
However, this ribbon problem is a deal breaker for me. My tools should help
me do what I want and not stand in the way.

Best!

Jim Marks jimmarks@...