From: main@jfw.groups.io [mailto:main@jfw.groups.io] On Behalf Of James Malone
Sent: Wednesday, October 25, 2017 3:15 PM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: inserting page numbers within word

Hi Van,

Thanks. This is what I needed. I also have word 2010, but my client has word 2016. I hope this works for her.

BTW, you can check by pressing Insert plus F to find out things such as Font Double spacing and so on. It will also tell you if things are centered Left or right justified.

Thanks again.

James