From: Sieghard Weitzel
Sent: Thursday, October 26, 2017 11:07 AM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: Win 2018

Sorry for the previous message, I am somewhere with a very slow internet connection and while I thought it was writing my message all it wrote was "I".

Anyways, I wonder why they still bother sending out a disk, often by the time it arrives they have already released an update and I wish instead of wasting all these resources they would just ask the user if they want a physical copy. I haven't used one probably in more than 10 years and just throw them away.

Regards,

Sieghard