Re: Chrome Question

Gene Stevens

Thank you... did the trick.

----- Original Message -----
From: "Ekstrand, Pamela A. -ND" <pamela.a.ekstrand.-nd@...>
To: <main@jfw.groups.io>
Sent: Thursday, October 26, 2017 10:22 AM
Subject: Re: Chrome Question

Gene,

These instructions have worked for me in Firefox. Hopefully they will work the same in Chrome.

Open a window in Chrome.
Open the JAWS "Settings Center" by doing insert key plus 6.
under the"Web / HTML / PDFs"category, there is a subcategory labeled
"Miscellaneous"
Under"Miscellaneous"there is a setting labeled
"Indicate Element Attribute"
Unchecking this setting will stop Jaws from saying clickable.

Pam