From: main@jfw.groups.io [mailto:main@jfw.groups.io] On Behalf Of andy.tidwell
Sent: Wednesday, October 25, 2017 4:12 PM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: Jaws 2018 and authorization.

Hello Richard, I downloaded the new version and installed it over the beta one and I told the tech that and she told me that that was fine and

shouldn’t have anything to do with it because I ask her if I needed to un install the beta first and she said no.

I guess they will get to the bottom of it because she said that she installed hers the same way I did but un installing the beta may very well be the

reason for the flaw.