From: Don H
Sent: Wednesday, October 25, 2017 2:40 PM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: error when installing 2018

On my Win 10 fall creator laptop I have Jaws 18 installed. I downloaded
the new Jaws 2018 and ran it. It seemed to install correctly however
when hitting enter on the Jaws 2018 shortcut on the desktop nothing
happened. I went into program data and found that it looked like 2018
was installed, least all the files seemed to be there. I called FS
support and he had me try some different things and came to the
conclusion that Jaws 2018 wasn't really installed. He had me run the
install again and it seemed to fix the issue. Only issue I am still
having is that after assing control alt J to the Jaws shortcut as the
hot key it will still not work by hitting control alt J.
I have removed the shortcut for Jaws 18 from my desktop.