error when installing 2018

Don H

On my Win 10 fall creator laptop I have Jaws 18 installed. I downloaded the new Jaws 2018 and ran it. It seemed to install correctly however when hitting enter on the Jaws 2018 shortcut on the desktop nothing happened. I went into program data and found that it looked like 2018 was installed, least all the files seemed to be there. I called FS support and he had me try some different things and came to the conclusion that Jaws 2018 wasn't really installed. He had me run the install again and it seemed to fix the issue. Only issue I am still having is that after assing control alt J to the Jaws shortcut as the hot key it will still not work by hitting control alt J.
I have removed the shortcut for Jaws 18 from my desktop.