From: main@jfw.groups.io [mailto:main@jfw.groups.io] On Behalf Of andy.tidwell
Sent: Wednesday, October 25, 2017 2:04 PM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Jaws 2018 and authorization.

Hello everyone,

I just got off the phone with VO tech support and anyone that updated there Jaws 2018 out of beta and downloaded and installed the regular

version today you might want to go in to your jaws settings and check what it says in the about box and you might find the same thing I did.

Mine said jaws 2018 ILM beta 2018171036. I just got off the phone and tech support doesn’t know how to fix it right now.

They even had me remove my jaws authorization and re authorize it and that still didn’t fix it.

I just thought I would post this just incase any one else had this problem.Jesus dyed for us, why can't we live for him?