From: "Marks, Jim" <jimmarks@mt.gov>
To: "'The Jaws for Windows support list.'" <jfw@lists.the-jdh.com>
Sent: Thursday, December 01, 2011 16:06
Subject: [Bulk] RE: [Bulk] Jaws 13 & Virtual Ribbons

Thanks, Dave.

My virtual ribbon is unchecked. Truth is, I've tried it both ways and the
ribbon behavior doesn't change. I've even tried making the changes in the
application settings as well as the default. I don't know whether the
ribbon is standard or virtual with the virtual ribbon checked or unchecked.
The behavior is the same, and it sure is not what I'm familiar with. The
ribbon behaves much differently from the way it does in Jaws 12. In fact, I
just tried to use the Outlook 2007 keyboard command, control+r to reply to
you, and it did not work in Jaws 13. I had to go into the ribbon to find
the reply button. Perhaps Jaws 13 won't work well with MS Office 2007?

Jim Marks jimmarks@mt.gov