From: "Marks, Jim" <jimmarks@mt.gov>
To: "'The Jaws for Windows support list.'" <jfw@lists.the-jdh.com>
Sent: Thursday, December 01, 2011 15:48
Subject: [Bulk] Jaws 13 & Virtual Ribbons

I cannot figure out how to use the standard ribbons in the 2007 MS Office
Suite with Jaws 13 running Windows 7. When I check or uncheck the virtual
ribbon setting in either the settings center or quick settings, I get only
the FS virtual ribbons. How do I assure I get the standard ribbon? Is
there a keystroke to toggle between standard and FS virtual ribbons? Many
thanks in advance!

Jim Marks jimmarks@mt.gov