Re: looking for Jaws keystroke for WE command

Carol Smith

Actually, the site is not important, but the ability to move around is. I don't have the address for the site and it is password-protected, so even if we had the main page, we couldn't access the important portion. I am thinking any page with a button on it might do fine for testing.

Carol

On 10/25/2017 8:47 AM, Nermin via Groups.Io wrote:
Hi Carol,

you can only move by pixels using the JAWS cursor, but I don't remember the keystroke at the moment.
I don't think it would be useful on a web page though.

What's the address of that site?

Regards,
Nermin