From: main@jfw.groups.io [mailto:main@jfw.groups.io] On Behalf Of John
Covici
Sent: 25 October 2017 12:28
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: Doug Lee's TeamViewer script won't install to JAWS 18.

I was able to be controlled by teamviewer without a script -- the id and
password fields were fine. What is the purpose of this script?

On Wed, 25 Oct 2017 06:52:11 -0400,
Steve Nutt wrote:

[1 <text/plain; us-ascii (7bit)>]
[2 <text/html; us-ascii (quoted-printable)>] Hi all,

I realise this is an old script, and I don?t know if Doug is still
supporting it. However, the Teamviewer script won?t install to JAWS 18, as
the subject line says.

Here is the log output:-

Install into JAWS folders 18.0.

Preparing for JAWS script compilation.

18.0:

User folder: C:\Users\steve\AppData\Roaming\Freedom
Scientific\JAWS\18.0\Settings\enu

Shared folder: C:\ProgramData\Freedom
Scientific\JAWS\18.0\Settings\enu

Output folder: C:\Users\steve\AppData\Roaming\Freedom
Scientific\JAWS\18.0\Settings\enu

Installing files.

JAWSUtil command: compile teamviewer.jss teamviewer_jcpdict.jss

Command returned 1.

Output:

SCompile exited with code 1

Error: Couldn't open function file builtin.jsd for reading

End of output.

Restoring this JAWS folder to its original state.

JAWSInstallDirs is .

All installations failed!

Writing log file.

Any thoughts from anyone please?

Even if I do get it installed, would it support Teamviewer 12?

Thanks all.

All the best

Steve

--