Re: windows powershell

John Covici

Thanks -- but why would that be true in that program and not true in
the command prompt? Also, if I do that, will I be able to use the
arrow keys to edit the line? I will do some experimenting.

On Wed, 25 Oct 2017 08:07:26 -0400,
Carol Smith via Groups.Io wrote:

Hi John,

I don't know if this will help you, but you might try
insert-numrow 2 which toggles speech through none, characters,
words and characters and words. You may be getting echo of both
screen input and keyboard input.

Carol

On 10/25/2017 6:00 AM, John Covici wrote:
Hi. I am trying to use windows powershell which is their better
command processor with Jaws, but it repeats each character twice when
I type it. Is there any setting to fix this problem, or do you know
of a script I can get to do so?

Thanks in advance for any suggestions.

How do
you spend it?