From: main@jfw.groups.io [mailto:main@jfw.groups.io] On Behalf Of Dave Mitchell
Sent: 19 October 2017 14:19
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Eloquence Behavior Post Updates

Hi Everyone,  After the successful installation of the Windows 10 Fall package and the 2018 Beta 3 I have noticed that Eloquence is doing a few new and annoying speech behaviors.  For example, with Alt / Tab the voice dips noticeably at the beginning when voicing the tab destination.  Also when starting to read, the beginning of the sentence is likewise diminished.

Not trying to be a Nattering Naybob of Negativism but wondering if I am alone in this observation.  I’m pondering trying other voices as well but, having done so in the past, I find myself back with Eloquence.

I did a complete restart in hopes of smoothing out these speech quirks but to no good end.

Thanks for your time, Mitch

                “The price of discipline is always less

             than the pain of regret.”

                      (Nido Qubein)