Doug Lee's TeamViewer script won't install to JAWS 18.

Steve Nutt

Hi all,

I realise this is an old script, and I don’t know if Doug is still supporting it.  However, the Teamviewer script won’t install to JAWS 18, as the subject line says.

Here is the log output:-

Install into JAWS folders 18.0.

Preparing for JAWS script compilation.

18.0:

User folder: C:\Users\steve\AppData\Roaming\Freedom Scientific\JAWS\18.0\Settings\enu

Shared folder: C:\ProgramData\Freedom Scientific\JAWS\18.0\Settings\enu

Output folder: C:\Users\steve\AppData\Roaming\Freedom Scientific\JAWS\18.0\Settings\enu

Installing files.

JAWSUtil command: compile teamviewer.jss teamviewer_jcpdict.jss

Command returned 1.

Output:

SCompile exited with code 1

Error: Couldn't open function file  builtin.jsd for reading

End of output.

Restoring this JAWS folder to its original state.

JAWSInstallDirs is .

All installations failed!

Writing log file.

Any thoughts from anyone please?

Even if I do get it installed, would it support Teamviewer 12?

Thanks all.

All the best

Steve

--