Re: Use dictation to talk instead of type on your PC

Ashleigh Piccinino

CTRL will also stop the dictation thing. You could wait until you hear the sound again, though/that’s also a good way, just tto make sure you’re done talking and don’t have anything more to say/keeps typing if you’ve paused for a moment but pick back up again before the sound plays—I’m gonna say about a minute or two, I guess after the last word/s are spoken.

Sent from Mail for Windows 10

From: david
Sent: Tuesday, October 24, 2017 6:41 AM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: Use dictation to talk instead of type on your PC

hello;
this morning I was able to dictate an email address into the edit field,
another thing I learned is,

windows+h starts the dictation,
the spacebar will stop it.

no need to say, stop dictation.
at least it worked hear.

I will practice some more.

you need to actually no the email address, because, it only types in what it
hears.