From: Van Lant, Robin via Groups.Io
Sent: Tuesday, October 24, 2017 1:10 PM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: sites with autoplay videos

Until recently, I really didn’t run into websites that automatically played a commercial or video clip when you got to it. Seems like this is more prevalent now . Is there a way to keep these videos from auto playing and disrupting my navigation of the site? Is there a downside to disabling this globally, if that option even exists? I do not normally want the audio ducking feature in JAWS on, in case I am really trying to listen to a video.

Robin Van Lant | Sr. Program Manager

Strategy & Performance Management | Key Equipment Finance

720-304-1060 | Robin_Van_Lant@key.com

127 Public Square, Cleveland, OH 44114

send an e-mail to mailto:DNERequests@key.com with 'No Promotional E-mails' in the SUBJECT line.