sites with autoplay videos

Van Lant, Robin

Until recently, I really didn’t run into websites that automatically played a commercial or video clip when you got to it.  Seems like this is more prevalent now .  Is there a way to keep these videos from auto playing and disrupting my navigation of the site?  Is there a downside to disabling this globally, if that option even exists?  I do not normally want the audio ducking feature in JAWS on, in case I am really trying to listen to a video.

Robin Van Lant | Sr. Program Manager

Strategy & Performance Management | Key Equipment Finance

720-304-1060 | Robin_Van_Lant@...

127 Public Square, Cleveland, OH 44114