Re: Computer cleanup maintainents questions.

Chris Smart <csmart8@...>

I use JV16 Power Tools, in conjunction with Windows 7's own Disc Clean-up and Disc Defrag utilities. JV16 is powerful but takes some Jaws cursoring to access, so you'd probably want something a little more accessible.

JV16 could be scripted though; i just don't have the time and can get around it fine with the Jaws cursor.

Chris
At 03:51 PM 11/30/2011, you wrote:
Hello, I am using windows 7 home premium with Jaws 13. What software
can I use to clean my computers harddrive, fix errors, Delete old
files and registry errors? There seems to be a lot of these types of
computer clean up programs on google but they don't seem to work with
JAWS!

Clear True Sound
www.ctsmastering.com
and be sure to "like us" on Facebook: