From: main@jfw.groups.io [mailto:main@jfw.groups.io] On Behalf Of Joseph Hudson
Sent: Friday, October 20, 2017 2:30 AM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: Still Unable To Navigate An E-mail Group After Latest Jaws Update

Tom, I do apologize. I know you said to email groups but, that made me think that you might be having problems working on managing your group here on groups I owe. I'm glad that that's not the case. I hope that you're able to get your issue resolved.
On Oct 19, 2017, at 9:47 PM, Tom Behler <tombehler@gmail.com> wrote:

Joseph:

I need to clarify that I'm not talking about navigating Groups.ioh on the web site. Instead, I'm referring to being unable to navigate an e-mail group that I create myself, in oreder to send certain targeted e-mails to a designated list of individuals to which I want to send specific information.

I appreciate your response, though.

Tom Behler