Re: Still Unable To Navigate An E-mail Group After Latest Jaws Update

Tom Behler

No problem at all, Joseph.

Sometimes all of this stuff and its associated terminology does get confusing.

I still haven't found a fix, so I'm open to any and all suggestions.

To summarize, I'm having problems navigating the list of entries in e-mail groups that I have created.

This is a recently-emerging issue; I used to be able to navigate the e-mail group lists I created with the usual arrow keys.

Am using the latest build of Jaws 18, Windows 7, and Outlook 2016 here.

May end up calling Freedom Scientific if I can't resolve the issue soon.

Dr. Tom Behler from Michigan

-----Original Message-----
From: main@jfw.groups.io [mailto:main@jfw.groups.io] On Behalf Of Joseph Hudson
Sent: Friday, October 20, 2017 2:30 AM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: Still Unable To Navigate An E-mail Group After Latest Jaws Update

Tom, I do apologize. I know you said to email groups but, that made me think that you might be having problems working on managing your group here on groups I owe. I'm glad that that's not the case. I hope that you're able to get your issue resolved.
On Oct 19, 2017, at 9:47 PM, Tom Behler <tombehler@gmail.com> wrote:

Joseph:

I need to clarify that I'm not talking about navigating Groups.ioh on the web site. Instead, I'm referring to being unable to navigate an e-mail group that I create myself, in oreder to send certain targeted e-mails to a designated list of individuals to which I want to send specific information.

I appreciate your response, though.

Tom Behler

-----Original Message-----
From: main@jfw.groups.io [mailto:main@jfw.groups.io] On Behalf Of
Joseph Hudson
Sent: Thursday, October 19, 2017 3:54 PM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: Still Unable To Navigate An E-mail Group After Latest
Jaws Update

If you are trying to navigate groups.I oh. On the website, some people are having issues using the smart navigation, Wayne working that website. If you would like me to assist you, I can cannot give you some guidance. If you would like to give me a call.
On Oct 19, 2017, at 2:42 PM, Tom Behler <tombehler@gmail.com> wrote:

Hello again, everyone.

As I reported earlier, I just updated my Windows 7 laptop here to Jaws 18.0.4350.

I was hoping the update would solve a problem that I have been experienceing with e-mail groups in Outlook 2016.

Basically, for the past few months, I have found myself unable to navigate the names in an Outlook 2016 e-mail group via the up and down arrow keys. I used to be able to do this with no problem.

Now, it is very difficult to determine exactly who is in an e-mail group, which, of course, leads to difficulties when trying to update or edit the group.

Has anyone else experienced this issue, and if so, have you found a fix for it?

Again, I’m using Jaws 18.0.4350 with Windows 7 and (Outlook 2016.

Dr. Tom Behler from Michigan

Join main@jfw.groups.io to automatically receive all group messages.