From: main@jfw.groups.io [mailto:main@jfw.groups.io] On Behalf Of Laura Wolk
Sent: Monday, October 23, 2017 8:23 AM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: Jaws Sound Cutting Out

I found nothing called "audio ducking." I found a setting called "lower the volume of other programs while Jaws is speaking," which I take to be the same thing. The box is unchecked, but the problem persists. Any other ideas?

Laura

On 10/23/17, Melissa Stott <mstott69@verizon.net> wrote:
I didn’t think that audio ducking has been working for a while. I
remembered that they had disabled that in previous updates, but I
don’t think that they had fixed it.

Melissa