Re: Visual Studio

Soronel Haetir

There are some minor items that don't work with jaws but for the most
part VS itself works fine. One of those items (that I am told NVDA
doesn't suffer from) is that in the new project wizard jaws does not
read edit box content if you try and edit it. This introduction to the
product is in no way indicative of the rest of the VS experience.

On 10/20/17, Ron Pelletier <Ron.Pelletier@gmail.com> wrote:
Hi all,

I need some information for a student who needs to use Visual Studio and I
am not familiar with that software. Can someone give me some information
as
to how well JAWS works with Visual Studio out of the box or how much
customizing is needed. I am assuming for now that this student is using
the
latest version.

I also heard that Visual Studio may work better with NVDA. Any thoughts?

Thanks

Ron & Danvers

--
Soronel Haetir