Re: ADOBE PDF Question

Michael Mote

Hi Mark!  In the accessibility assistant, you can change the option for how the document is read.  You can select the read the entire document radio check box.  See if that helps!  Good luck!

From: main@jfw.groups.io [mailto:main@jfw.groups.io] On Behalf Of Mark Arnold ABG
Sent: Monday, October 23, 2017 8:52 AM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: ADOBE PDF Question

Group,

When reading a PDF document with JAWS, I am only able to read one page at a time.  To move to the next page, I have to use the control page down command to advance the page.  I believe there must be a setting that needs to be changed in order to continuously read the document.  Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks in advance,

Mark