Re: windows update windows 10

John Covici

If you want to update to the fall creators update, use the media
creation tool, no guarantees, but it will probably fix lots of stuff,
doing it that way.

On Mon, 23 Oct 2017 05:12:11 -0400,
marvin hunkin wrote:

[1 <text/plain; us-ascii (7bit)>]
Hi. have to do a trouble shooter and says the bit locker bit service server corrupted or registration corrupted, fixed that and also pending updates. If I do the creators fall update, will this fix this, or do you know of a program or
tool, which will fix this. Wondering if I have a corrupted windows update.

Don’t want to have to reinstall windows 10, that would be over kill.

Any ideas.

Have not got any windows defender updates or any thing the last week or two. Last thing I got was the kb 4440 cumlative update.

And then last week did get the windows defender definition.

Any one had this same issue, running windows 10 64 bit 1703 64 bit.

Any ideas.

Marvin.

*
How do