windows update windows 10

marvin hunkin <startrekcafe@...>

Hi. have to do a trouble shooter and says the bit locker bit service server corrupted or registration corrupted, fixed that and also pending updates. If I do the creators fall update, will this fix this, or do you know of a program or tool, which will fix this. Wondering if I have a corrupted windows update.

Don’t want to have to reinstall windows 10, that would be over kill.

Any ideas.

Have not got any windows defender updates or any thing the last week or two. Last thing I got was the  kb 4440 cumlative  update.

And then last week did get the windows defender definition.

Any one had this same issue, running windows 10 64 bit 1703 64 bit.

Any ideas.

Marvin.