From: "Glenn Beers" <blindtaz@gvii.net>
To: "'The Jaws for Windows support list.'" <jfw@lists.the-jdh.com>
Sent: Thursday, December 01, 2011 04:34
Subject: The ocrfeature in JAWS 13.0.

Hello, Everyone.

Has anyone tryed to use the Ocr feature in the JAWS 13.0 and if so do you
have find it har to do the key cp,combonations? I was also wondering if I
could reasign those Keys to a more friendly combonation that would not be so
hard to do? So, if anyone has done so please let me know, and if not than
where could I go to do so?

Thank you very much and have a nice day.

Glenn Beers (The BlindMan)

Phone Number: (970) 609-0919

Email Addresses:

blindtaz@gvii.net