Re: Can't send e-mails with alt s anymore through mail app?

Joseph Hudson <jhud7789@...>

Hi Ashley, can you use control enter? That is another send command.

On Oct 21, 2017, at 2:48 PM, Ashleigh Piccinino <apiccinino@outlook.com> wrote:

Hello,
Well? This is weird. After successfully updating to the 1709th update to Windows 10, still having JAWS 18.0.4350, I can't seem to send e-mails with my regular hotkey of alt s. Of course, this is through the mail ap. I have sent two messages so far, using the ribbons but thought that hotkey would come back in use? Is there another hotkey to send messages now/will I have to go to ribbons and arrow left once to send? It's no problem either way; just curious and thought it strange. I'll be using this for a while, so ... "Therefore, don't be anxious for tomorrow. For Tomorrow will be anxious for itself ... That's from Matthew, but sorry I can't find chapter/verse right now.