From: Carolyn Arnold
Sent: Saturday, October 21, 2017 8:25 PM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: Can't send e-mails with alt s anymore through mail app?

How about Control+Enter?

-----Original Message-----

From: main@jfw.groups.io [mailto:main@jfw.groups.io] On Behalf Of Ashleigh Piccinino

Sent: Saturday, October 21, 2017 3:48 PM

To: main@jfw.groups.io

Hello,

     Well? This is weird. After successfully updating to the 1709th update to Windows 10, still having JAWS 18.0.4350, I can't seem to send e-mails with my regular hotkey of alt s. Of course, this is through the mail ap. I have sent two messages so far, using the ribbons but thought that hotkey would come back in use? Is there another hotkey to send messages now/will I have to go to ribbons and arrow left once to send? It's no problem either way; just curious and thought it strange. I'll be using this for a while, so ... "Therefore, don't be anxious for tomorrow. For Tomorrow will be anxious for itself ... That's from Matthew, but sorry I can't find chapter/verse right now.