Re: messaging or texting apps for windows

Randy Barnett <randy@...>

Why not just call them? :) LOL

On 10/19/2017 5:48 AM, Mario wrote:
say you want to send a text to your friend's.colleague's cell phone but
you don't know which carrier they use. now you can find out without
having to call them just to ask.

-------- Original Message --------
From: Sieghard Weitzel [mailto:sieghard@live.ca]
Sent: Wednesday, Oct 18, 2017 7:33 PM EST
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: messaging or texting apps for windows

I'm curious, for somebody who has an iPhone or other smartphone, why
would I want to go through so much trouble in terms of looking up
somebody's number to find out who their carrier is and then send them a
text message via email to which they can't reply? Why not just text them
via your iPhone or Android phone since most likely you would want to
receive a reply.