Re: messaging or texting apps for windows

On Thu, Oct 19, 2017 at 07:58 am, Sieghard Weitzel wrote:
Keep in mind that Google Voice only works  in the US.
True.   I'm focused on the market I live in and many know absolutely nothing about Google Voice.  If it's unavailable where you (for any you) live then it becomes irrelevant.

If you're in the USA and want a "universal texting and calling" platform at no cost the combination of Google Voice and Hangouts is awfully hard to beat (impossible, I'd say).

--
Brian  Windows 10 Home, 64-Bit, Version 1709, Build 16299  (dot level on request - it changes too often to keep in signature)

If you don't like someone, the way he holds his spoon will make you furious; if you do like him, he can turn his plate over into your lap and you won't mind.     ~ Irving Becker