From: main@jfw.groups.io [mailto:main@jfw.groups.io] On Behalf Of Sieghard Weitzel
Sent: Wednesday, October 18, 2017 4:41 PM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: messaging or texting apps for windows

Why would you need storage to have your Dropbox app? On mobile devices your Dropbox content is not downloaded tro the deviced unless you specifically tell it to download certain files. All you need is a few Megs to install the Dropbox app which then let's you access your files via WiFi or cellular data.