From: main@jfw.groups.io [mailto:main@jfw.groups.io] On Behalf Of Portia Mason via Groups.Io
Sent: Wednesday, October 18, 2017 1:04 PM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: messaging or texting apps for windows

Are there any apps that are usable on the laptop or pc for texting phones? i use to use yahoo messenger for this but I have not used it in a long time and do not wish to install it since I tried it one time on my laptop and was not happy with the enterface of the application on my laptop. If anyone has any suggestions how I can do this, please share. Thanks!

and
'spam@...'