Re: Can JAWS and Window Eyes co-exists on my computers?

Scott Wheat

Robin,

Jaws and WindowEyes will coexist on the same computer just fine. I have both installed on several.

Obviously, you only want 1 of them to start on computer startup and you only want one to be running at any given time.

If you think you will switch between them, make sure that a shortcut key (such as CTRL-ALT-J) gets set up for Jaws as this does not happen by default as it did with WindowEyes.

You do this in the properties for the jaws icon that will get put on the desktop.

Your IT person should know how to do this, but if not let me know and I can give you instructions.

Have a nice day!

Scott